This blog is for Communication among Marines and people interested in the Marines. The 10 is for Communications. The Photo above is Marble Mountain, Danang, Vietnam.

Mar 22, 2011

Greece or Bust

We arrive at the Norfolk Naval Station, Virginia today. We will try to fly Space Available on a Navy plane today to one of the following posted destinations:

Brazil

Lajes, The Azores, Portugal

Ramstein, Germany


Rota, Spain


Naples, Italy


Crete, Greece


Many of the planes are also going on to the middle east but Space A passengers are not permitted to go to these destinations. Otherwise we would try for one of these more exotic locations.

We will try for Crete, Greece. I will periodically post photos and updates on this blog when I can get to the internet and if I can figure out how to post from my IPAD.


http://travelhullinger.blogspot.com/



Norfolk is a former home of mine. I spent one year here when I was 18 doing a little volunteer social work in the inner city. I was also a Reserve Officer with CincLantFleet in the lat 1980's. Norfolk is an interesting town.


No comments:

Post a Comment